Bertin Instruments exhibits at the IRPA Europe Congress. With the theme “Encouraging Sustainability in Radiation Protection”, the congress will focus on aspects needed to make sure that we have, and will continue to have, adequate equipment, staff and resources to protect human health and our environment against the adverse effects of ionising and non-ionising radiation.
Meet our experts on booth #2, from June 4th to 8th at the International Convention Center of The Hague, in The Netherlands.
Bertin Instruments has become a privileged partner of the French and international nuclear actors. Dedicated to detecting and monitoring ionizing radiation – alpha, bêta, gamma, neutron – the products covers areas such as person, facility & environmental protection:
- Dosimetry systems for the measurement of dose exposure on people
- Survey meters: control and analysis devices
- Contamination monitoring systems to monitor the contamination levels of people, objects and soil
- Radiation monitoring systems RMS, KRT, TCR to monitor radiation inside facilities
- Environment systems and networks to monitor radiation in air, water and soil
Don’t miss our poster presentation on the development of a new contamination monitor taking into account the alara principle.
Set up a meeting >>