Bertin Instruments’ latest equipment will be presented at the International Defense & Security Exhibition Eurosatory, Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, from 13 to 17 June. Our equipment targets demanding markets such as: Optronics and CBRN threat detection.
The Bertin Instruments team will attend Eurosatory, the International Defense & Security Exhibition, at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, from 13 to 17 June.
Discover our latest products, in Hall 5a, booth B-278 (shared with our mother company CNIM):
- A revolutionary optronics device will be launched during Eurosatory: FusionSight, designed in partnership with Photonis, is a world-first compact monocular that combines a low-light full-color image sensor with a thermal image sensor.
- Eurosatory will also provide an opportunity to specifically highlight our full range of instruments for detecting and identifying Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) threats:
- Second Sight, a standoff gas cloud detector for real-time surveillance and with source localization
- Coriolis Recon, a portable, light and ruggedized bio-air sampler for biological warfare agents collection for military or first responder operation
- GammaTRACER™ Spider, a gamma probe designed for emergency response and enabling a fast deployment in the critical area with minimum human intervention.