The 21st edition of Milipol Paris will be held on November 19 to 22, 2019 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, in the presence of Bertin Technologies, its Exensor & Bertin IT subsidiaries and CNIM Air Space (former Airstar Aerospace). At the GICAT Pavillon, the CNIM Group companies will display their complementary operational solutions dedicated to Defense and homeland safety and security.
Discover the systems and solutions of the Bertin Instruments brand, designed for the 360° protection of major events and critical sites:
Partnering the institutions, manufacturers and the homeland protection units, Bertin designs and commercializes state-of-the-art optronic devices, especially adapted to complex environments, in any light and weather conditions, for the following missions: intelligence gathering, surveillances of critical sites & embedded observation on land, naval & air vehicles.
Its comprehensive range of optronic solutions comprises:
- CamSight modules: compact camera modules integrated into the heart of complex optronic systems. They are available in 3 versions: thermal (infrared), low-power thermal and low-light level (high sensitivity).
- FusionSight: handheld night/day vision enhancer providing smart fusion
- PeriSight: a network of imaging sensor modules dedicated to armored vehicles or critical sites’ security systems.
Bertin also provides a complete range of high-performance solutions dedicated to all Chemical Biological Radiological & Nuclear (CBRN) threats for the military, the Armed Forces, as well as the emergency response and HAZMAT (HAZardous MATerials) teams. Among which:
- Second Sight® MS: standoff chemical & toxic gas cloud detector
- Coriolis range (including the new Coriolis Compact & Nano): handheld & ruggedized bio-air samplers
- Biotoxis: all-in-one qPCR detection kit
- Environmental radiation surveillance and early warning probes for radioactivity & chemical compounds’ measurements in air, soil and water, based on Saphymo’s expertise:
- SaphyRad MS (former DOM-420): multiprobe survey meter
- SaphyGate GN: portal monitor for the detection of illicit radioactive materials
As for the Swedish subsidiary of Bertin Technologies, Exensor, it will present its portfolio of network monitoring solutions, embodied by the Flexnet plaform which combines a wide range of wireless sensors and a proprietary Command & Control software.
Meet our experts at the GICAT Pavilion (Hall 5, Booth G179) to know more about our joint offer dedicated to the protection of men and critical sites and the surveillance of the Interest of states and communities.