From June 13 to 17, 2022, Bertin will participate in Eurosatory 2022, to be held at the Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte, France. Meet us on booth H281 to discover our complete offer dedicated to the Defense and Security market. We will also be present at the GIE Defense NBC’s booth (no. H543) to exhibit our CBRN threat detection and identification solutions.
Since its creation in 1967, Eurosatory has never stopped reinventing itself to become both a true technological showcase and a major think tank in the field of Defense and Security. Today, the event has become unmissable, hence bringing together all the world’s supply and demand of the sector.
As Defense and Security issues are more than ever at the center of concerns, Eurosatory has become a major meeting place to build the future of the sector. From June 13 to 17, industrialists, official delegations, operational staff and decision-makers will meet to identify new trends, reflect on future developments in Defense and Security, and discuss the latest innovations and technologies in this field.
For this 27th edition of Eurosatory, Bertin Technologies will be honored to present its whole range of solutions for the Defense and Security market, on booth H281:
- FusionSight: Lightweight night and day vision enhancer combining 3 viewing modes: color low light, thermal and smart fusion for separate or fused use. Designed for target and threat detection, recognition and identification.
Land platform solutions:
- PeriSight: Modular optronic solution for driver vision enhancement and 360° perimeter surveillance, based on a distributed sensor architecture. It includes a set of visible and thermal sensor modules, which can be adapted to all types of vehicles (light, medium and heavy armored vehicles, etc.).
- CamSight: Specially made for integrators, CamSight are digital compact core cameras destined to equip complex optronic systems, be it manned or unmanned platforms or any observation device. Low SWaP, low power and high-definition, CamSight OEM modules are perfectly adapted to any type of surveillance application.
- Optical components: Bertin Technologies has in-house capabilities to design and produce hardened optics and optical subsystems to meet the most demanding needs of observation or targeting systems.
Unattended Ground Sensor System:
- Flexnet: Developed by Bertin Exensor, Flexnet is a rapidly deployable system composed of a unattended sensors and battery-powered wireless cameras. The Flexnet capability is destined to the detection, classification and identification of potential threats, in any situation or environment, and offers a fully scalable architecture that adapts to the operational needs of its users.
Bertin Technologies will be co-exhibiting at the GIE Défense NBC stand (no. H543) to present its CBRN threat detection and identification solutions. Contributing to the influence and development of the French CBRN Defense Industrial and Technological Base, this organization was born from a partnership between innovative SMEs, subsidiaries of major groups and research laboratories. The following equipment will be exhibited:
- SaphyRAD MS: SaphyRAD MS is a handheld multiprobe survey meter for radiation contamination detection and exposure monitoring. Its comprehensive range of probes allows for the detection and measurement of Gamma, Alpha, Beta and X-ray radiations.
- Coriolis Compact / Coriolis Micro: Portable air samplers for biocontamination control, perfectly adapted for field use. Lightweight and ergonomic, Coriolis instruments allow for the efficient collection of biological particles in the air: bacteria, viruses, pollens, etc.
- Second Sight MS: Remote gas cloud detection for the visualization and identification of chemical threats. This early warning system has a unique X-gas function for the detection of unknown, impure and mixed gases.
Our optronic solutions for Driver Vision Enchancement will also be exhibited on the Arquus booth (no. F281)! You will find CamSight compact camera modules on the Scarabee reconnaissance and patrol vehicle, as well as PeriSight optronic modules on the VAB MK 3.
Want to know more? Our teams will be ready to meet you on booths H281 and H543 (Hall 5)!