The new OEM high-definition thermal camera CamSight IR HD represents the best in high-performance uncooled thermal imaging technology within a small, lightweight, ruggedized and low-power package. The CamSight IR HD is therefore ideal for embedding into complex optronic devices.
Like its predecessor the CamSight LP, the HD version meets the most demanding applications and major usage constraints, by having the following characteristics:
- Shutterless (Single factory calibration / no periodic control necessary)
- Low latency
- Low Size, Weight and Power (SWaP)
- Very fast time to image (less than three seconds).
The CamSight IR HD thus allows for real time, freeze-free image delivery over a wide range of light level conditions, in both day and night environments. Setting a new standard for size, weight and power (SWaP) with no reduction in performance, the CamSight IR HD has you covered for any demanding applications such as ground or airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance.
The CamSight IR HD OEM camera also exists in a Plug & Play version to meet any mission’s or end user’s requirements. Both versions are available with multiple lens configurations, adding flexibility to integrators and manufacturers.
- Sensor: LYNRED ATTO 1280 x 1024@12µm pitch
- Bandwidth: LWIR (8-12µm)
- HFOV(°): From 15 to 74
- Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference: 60 mK
- Consumption: < 3 watts
- Video outputs: HD-SDI@25 Hz
- Time to image: < 3 seconds
- Dimensions (mm): Core: 55x40x40 / 60mm SUP: 72x43x43
- Weight (g): Core : 162 / 60mm SUP: 350
- Frédérique Vigezzi (email@example.com / + 33 (0)7 88 32 05 87)
- Laurence Colin (firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)6 49 75 47 11)
- Melissa Bastonero (email@example.com / + 33 (0)6 85 82 41 61)